The 2019 “Pullin’ for Pink” event will be held on September 28, 2019, during the 13th annual Ride for the Ribbon. Team registration can be found here. The competition begins at 11:15am, and is brought to you by the Greenville Fire/Rescue and sponsored by Bojangles.
- Teams must consist of 6 adults (16 & up).
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- Teams will pull a fire engine 100 feet
- Fastest team time determines placement.
- Participants are encouraged to wear
- Participants are encouraged to wear some type of “team” shirt.
- Team captains must check in at 10:30 am for review of rules and to
determine team pull order.
- Competition begins at 11:15 a.m.
- Awards will be given for the two fastest teams.
- Teams may choose to pull in honor/memory of someone. These
names will be recognized on event day.